The Perfect Balance of Engineering and Design
- 10 Year limited warranty see website for details.
- Tested at speeds up to 4000 stitches per minute.
- Tablet power and communication plug are readily accessible.
- Innova exclusive innovation: High Definition Stitch for AutoPilot! This HD Stitch allows the user to define parameters for perfect corners and points.
- Integrated strip LED lighting system with black light, dim, and bright.
- Integrated needle laser light.
- Options are now all plug and play
- Integrated Lightning Stitch (stitch regulation).control system with new user interface.
- Integrated Robotics for both Autopilot and Navigator (Autopilot/Navigator sold separately)
- Integrated Grand Format Embroidery for AutoPilot, (GFC sold separately)
- Automotive sound deadening insulation.
- Cooling system for increased life.
- Viewing windows for LED diagnostics.
- Power button at front of machine.
- Power distribution box.
The commercial quality INNOVA Pro-Frame is designed to maximize efficiency and ease of use. It comes with rigid 2″ diameter stainless steel fabric poles, Innova’s unique infinitely adjusting EZ Lock brake system, laminated table tops, and two side clamps with tensioning bands. The gas-assisted top fabric pole lifting system provides easy access to straighten and inspect batting. This feature is critical to the discerning quilter. The Pro-Frame has INNOVA’s unique fabric take-up compensator that eliminates the need for raising and lowering as the quilt take up roll increases in diameter.
The frame is designed with plenty of free space below the front lifting bar which allows the quilter to sit com-fortably at the INNOVA if desired. The INNOVA Pro Frame stationary compensator roller maintains a perfectly level quilting bed and ensures your quality stitches. The EZ Lock roller system allows for infinite adjustment of fabric tension, which is critical for stitching reliability. Two nylon side tension clamps with adjustment straps are also included.
The INNOVA Pro Frame includes high quality canvas leaders and sturdy 3/4” laminated table tops which are perfect for placing pantographs, or when your longarm® is not in use they can double as a sewing or cutting table. The INNOVA Pro Frame has six adjustable self leveling legs and perforated extensions, so it can be adjusted up to 13” to accommodate your desired quilting height. Its unique modular construction allows for the addition of accessories at any time. Feel free to customize your frame with our many available options.
- Pro Frame Perforated 1.5″ square extruded aluminum tubing with 1/8” wall, clear anodized
- Frame can be ordered 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′ or a custom size
- Adjustable height from 30″-42″
- Includes Leaders
- Machine leveling legs
- Gas assisted lifting top fabric roller
- Adjustable two bar take-up roller system
- Adjustable Stationary quilt backing roller
- Rollers are 2″ diameter stainless steel
- EZ Lock infinite adjustment roller system
- Manual Channel Locks
- Super Glide Carriage System
- AutoPilot Robotics System
- Navigator Robotics System
- PantoVision Digital Pantograph Guidance System
- Power Lift System
- Power Advance
- Electric Channel Locks
- Ecorder Couching System
- Sequin Stitcher
- Innova Light Bar
- Crosshatch Ruler System
- Clip On Micro Handles
- LED Spectre Light
- Open Toe Foot
- Trapunto Foot
- Ruler Foot
- Cup Foot
- Locking Caster
- Hand Cranks
- Upper Laser Mount
- Front Laser Mount
- Side Mount Spool Holder
- Thread Break Sensor
Rotating Sew Head
Innova’s Patented swivel sew head is unique and exclusive to the Innova. This convenient feature included on all Innova quilting machines makes it possible to add outstanding innovative accessories such as the couching attachment as well as making it very convenient for any incidental repairs, changing of feet, removal of broken needdles, or removal of the machine from the frame.